|Station||Shuttle Bus Stop||Bus|
|E 180 St [ad]  ||Morris Park Av at E 180 St||Bx21|
|Morris Park||Morris Park Av at Hone Av||Bx21|
|Pelham Pkwy||Williamsbridge Rd at Pelham Pkwy S||Bx8|
|Williamsbridge Rd at Pelham Pkwy N||Bx8|
|Gun Hill Rd||E Gun Hill Rd at Knapp St (to Dyre Av)||Bx28|
|E Gun Hill Rd at DeWitt Place (to E 180 St)||Bx28|
|Baychester Av||Baychester Av at Boston Rd (to Dyre Av)||—|
|Boston Rd at Baychester Av (to E 180 St)||Bx30|
|Dyre Av||Dyre Av at Light St||Bx16|
[G] No trains between Nassau Av and Court Sq
[SB] Free shuttle buses provide alternate service
All times until 5 AM Tue, Sept 2
[G] Service operates between Church Av and Nassau Av.
[SB] Manhattan Av shuttle buses run between Nassau Av and Court Sq,
stopping at Greenpoint Av and 21 St.
[SB] McGuinness Blvd shuttle buses run between Lorimer St [L] and Court Sq,
stopping near [G] stations at Nassau Av, Greenpoint Av and 21 St.
- Transfer between Manhattan Av [SB] buses and [G] trains at Nassau Av.
- Transfer between McGuinness Blvd [SB] buses and [G] [L] trains at Lorimer St/Metropolitan Av.
Available service to/from Manhattan:
- Transfer out-of-system (with Metro Card) between Broadway [G] and Lorimer St [J] [M] Stations.
- Transfer between [G] [L] trains at Metropolitan Av/Lorimer St.
- Transfer between [A] [C] [G] trains at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
[N] No service at City Hall, Cortlandt, Rector, Whitehall, Court Sts and Jay St-MetroTech Stations
Use   [A] service to/from nearby stations
Late Nights until Oct 2014
Note: Late Night [R] shuttle service operates in Brooklyn.